Idle but not really
Hehe well well , it’s very funny how the title “Idle but not really “ came about .
I will let you in on that somewhere in this very brief post .
You normally wake up in the morning and what do you do ? Maybe shower and brush your teeth, prepare some breakfast or go get some porridge and koose from across the street from your youse or maybe that morning waakye you would have to walk a few minutes to go buy .You probably do some house chores use chores and run some errands then before you know it the morning is over .In the afternoon you either going to cook lunch or help mommy In the kitchen or maybe you will only have to wash the dishes. If you are the lucky type you will only have to watch tv while everyone is working in the kitchen trying to get lunch ready .After all that ,food is served you , you blaze it and pretty much most of the afternoon is gone before you can even say ‘eeeiii’. Then later you go hang out with friends , go shopping , play football or Play station. You get back home in the evening, all tired ,sweaty and for sure so hungry . You shower get something to eat then later finish up an assignment you are supposed to submit later in the week or the following day . Then bam!! You sleepy you go to bed.Goodnight
Such a day I can say has been active and quiet productive .
My day has been quiet the opposite, IDLE!
I woke up In the morning, performed morning tradition (did i take break fast? Nope , I really didn’t feel like doing anything else after my bath and brushing my teeth ) then it was me on my bed afterwards .From 10am till 10pm(OMG what an unproductive life !) IKR
I had been a total piece of waste decomposed mammalian idol? (here I was thinking if I’m idle from 10am till 10pm do I qualify as an idol ?)
Hey wait a minute I wasn’t really idle , just remembered I did a couple of stuffs .ok honestly just one stuff . I’ve been working so hard on promoting in Instagram page I just started.You can look it up @ghuploads . The idea is to promote images and pictures that highlights Ghana particularly with the national colors . So I had been on that most of the time while I was idle . That’s how come I titled this “idle but not really”
No comments:
Post a Comment